Sunday, April 17, 2011

Update on system.

It appears that the cycling is getting along pretty good. A bit of a problem with a few fish dying but a water change or two and I think I have it under control. I will probably do another in a couple days. The ammonia had spiked but then another check tonight showed no problems. Plants in the system are doing very well. Here are a few pictures so you can see how green and healthy they look.

This is a tomato plant I threw in to see if I get nurse it back from starting to look yellow. I think its looking a lot better. 

The next 3 photos are broccoli plants getting huge dark green leaves. They are doing fantastic.  



Next 2 photos are cabbage. 


Some random shots. 


 A few to show you the roots are starting to grow nicely now. hopefully it wont be long and it will be a nice mat of roots in the tubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment