Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Update pictures of plant growth.

Below are a few pictures of the plants from a couple days ago. I should have taken new pictures tonight cause I can tell they are really starting to take off. I see a difference every day now when I get home from work. Sorry for the way the close up picture came out. The grow lights really mess with the close up pictures for some reason. What you don't get to see here is the root growth. Each cup now has several roots coming out of each one that are a couple inches in length. So far so good just need to figure out why I have had those few fish dye off now.



1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about root growth. The tomatos I have in my 5 gallon bucket system. I pulled one of the baskets out of the 5 gallon bucket just to see what was there. The last time I checked I could see a few white roots growing down from the basket into the water. I looked today and its one big giant mass of white roots all down in the water. I will post some pictures as soon as I can find someoen to help me hold the basket up.

    ReplyDelete