Sunday, March 27, 2011

A few test plants.

We added the fish today and I couldn't help myself. I had to put a few plants in just to give it a try. I want to compare how they do in the system compared to the ones in soil waiting to go outside. I only added enough lighting to the system for the 8 plants I am testing. I had to lower them a lot to get them where they needed to be for these seedlings. I will get the rest of the lighting installed next weekend and check the system to see how its doing.




 


3 comments:

  1. Hey there. Finally getting caught up on your blog. Been really busy here. Nice setup. I'm sure I'll have some questions for you. I posted a few new pics of my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of plants are you testing with here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well these pics are a couple weeks old now. There are updates but they are Cabbage and Broccoli and some lettuce. In the updated pictures from this past weekend I have added some tomato and pepper plants. I also added those grow beds which will get some stuff when I get the rocks for them.

    ReplyDelete